Our Focus is On Our Students!
Thank you for your interest in our program. We are committed to providing students with a complete and comprehensive education.
Our Company was founded in 2000. Approved by the Dental Board of California and the Dental Assisting National Board, Inc., as a provider of continuing education. Recognized as A+ by the Better Business Bureau. A proud recipient of the Jose Business Hall of Fame award for seven consecutive years; Best of San Jose Award 2009-2015, and voted 2015 Best of Silicon Valley In the Educational Services -Dental Professionals category by the San Jose Award Program. We truly enjoy working with our students to give them the feeling of accomplishment that they have always wanted and these awards recognize OUR commitment. Whether you are a dental professional, prospective student, or visitor - we invite you to explore our world through our website. Please take a few moments to browse through our site and learn what other services we have to offer.
- Convenient Location
- Individualized Attention
- Dental Office Environment
- New Equipment / State of the Art Devices
- Years of Hands On Experience
- Current / Up to Date Techniques
Memberships in Professional Organization
Dental Specialties Institute is a member of following organizations:
- AAOMS (American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons)
- CDA (California Dental Association)
- CDAA (California Dental Assisting Association)
- CADAT (California Association of Dental Assisting Teachers)
- CADAT Board of Directors Panel - 2010 - 2013
- Council on Leadership Development: 2012-2013
- Community Relations Committee- Chair (2012)
- Corporate Relations Council: 2011-2012
- Communications Council: 2010-2011
- Publications & Website Committee: 2010-2011
- Dental Board of California Subject matter Expert SUBJECT: Taskforce for RDA and EF written exam, the RDA practical licensure program, as well as SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT Occupational Analysis.
- DANB (Dental Assisting National Board)
- NADA (National Association Dental Assistants)
- Participant of Dental Board RDAEF Examination Workshop, new RDAEF duties 2010
- Santa Clara County Dental Society