California Dental Practice Act Renewal Online Bonus & Law and Ethics
What is the difference between law and ethics?
- A law is something you must obey.
- Ethics is how society expects you to behave.
License Renewal The California Dental Practice Act - The course meets the Dental Board of California requirement for CEU license renewal every 2 years. There is a review of the requirements for license renewal, anesthesia, and sedation, dental materials fact sheets, unprofessional conduct.
- List the governing agencies of the dental profession and define their functions.
- Describe the legal role and responsibilities of the dentist and dental auxiliaries.
- Distinguish between direct and indirect supervision and define which auxiliary responsibilities are in each category.
- Describe the various laws regarding licenses in the dental profession.
Our speaker ARTHUR W. CURLEY, ESQ.
Mr. Curley is on faculty at the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry and UCSF, and has contributed to dental textbooks. Mr. Barrabee, also an instructor at the University of the Pacific, developed the firm’s transactional and business law department specializing in practice purchases, sales, and lease reviews. Mr. Kowalski expanded the firm’s administrative hearing practice by defending healthcare providers in professional licensing and disciplinary matters before the various state licensing boards and is adjunct faculty at UCSF.
Discounted Price: $95.00Online-Zoom
August 21st, 2021
8:00 am - 1:00 pm