Comprehensive Pathway: DA-to-Licensure Program
Our blended comprehensive program with 520 hours of instruction, combining online assignments, lectures, hands-on laboratory and live patient clinical experiences. Program hours are recognized by the Dental Board of California toward the required 1280 hours required to apply for the RDA exam. The class will be held on weekends only. Students in this program require access to a personal computer and the Internet to facilitate completion of required online courses.
Our DA-to-Licensure program follows the highest of standards. We provide students with the following:
- 8-hour Infection Control certification
- 2-hour Dental Practice and Dental Law & Ethics The speaker Laurel Loomer, RDHAP, Attorney and author of the Law and Ethics review book in preparation for the RDA written state board exam.
- CPR-BLS certification for healthcare providers through the American Red Cross or American Heart Association
- Radiation Health and Safety certification
- Coronal Polish certification (RDA duty)
- Pit and Fissure Sealant certification (RDA duty)
- Advanced Esthetic Provisional Temporary Crown certification (RDA duty)
- Proficiency preparation for the RDA application and written examination
Applicant entry requirements for this program are as follows:
- Have a driver’s license or photo ID
- Currently employed with a minimum of 4-6 months or verification from the previous employer.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old. Out of high school for 1 year and have high school diploma or GED
- Verification from a health professional that the student has been immunized against: Hepatitis B, and Rubella (MMR-measles, mumps, rubella vaccine) and evidence of a negative tuberculin test, within six months of application or adequate follow-up in the case of a positive test.
Discounted Price: $6,500.00