ORAL CONSCIOUS SEDATION COURSE FOR DDS (TBD)
Dental Board Approved
Upon successful completion of the course and passing the written and practical examination administered by Dental Specialties Institute, Inc., Dental Practitioners will understand and be able to perform the concepts and necessary tasks & duties of the DDS/DMD with Oral Conscious Permit Holder.
• Dental Board of California qualifiers for state sedation permits are met.
• Pediatric and Adult Emergency Simulation, Pediatric and Adult Airway management, and Individualized instruction exceed all states sedation permit requirements.
• New Pediatric and Adult Oral Sedation protocols that are safe and well-established with clinical data are introduced.
• Training manuals are written with clinical points to practice safe and effective sedation dentistry. Details at the level of a medical anesthesia training program are available for reference.
• Individual Airway Management is taught by a board-certified Periodontist.
• Pediatric Monitoring is
There are no events scheduled. Please check back later.