IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS: (**Included in your tuition)
Current RDA or RDAEF1
- 2 Hours Dental Practice Act**
- 2 Hours Infection Control **
- Basic life support (BLS/CPR) Red Cross or American Heart Association Only.**
- Completion of a Board-approved pit & fissure sealant certification
- Proof of Liability Insurance Coverage **
- All instrumentation and materials**
- Submit program application with $2000 deposit non-refundable unless the application is not accepted due to deficiencies.
- We offer a no-interest payment plan with discounts for those who pre-pay tuition prior to the start of the program.
This 410-hour program trains and prepares currently licensed RDAs to perform all of the new procedures in extended functions which include:
- Performing patient oral health evaluations, charting and evaluating soft tissue, classifying occlusion and myofunctional evaluation
- Performing oral health assessments in community and school-based settings under the direction of a dentist, RDH or RDHAP
- Sizing and fitting endodontic master points and accessory points
- Taking final impressions for tooth-borne removable prostheses
- Polishing and contouring existing amalgam restorations
- Placing, contouring, finishing and adjusting all direct restorations
- Adjusting and cementing permanent indirect restorations
Additionally, participants will be trained to perform:
- Cord retraction of gingiva for impression procedures
- Cementing endodontic master points and accessory points
- Taking final impressions for permanent indirect restorations
- All other procedures authorized and adopted by the Dental Board*
*Please see Section 1753.6 of the California Business and Professions Code
This 342-hour program updates existing RDAEFs (who were licensed prior to January 1, 2010) in the new, allowable procedures for RDAEFs described above.Participants who successfully complete this program will be eligible to take the RDAEF exam, and upon successful completion, will be able to perform all of the expanded duties approved for currently licensed California RDAEFs.
We offer three different no-interest payment plans for students to choose from. We will do our best to work with you and your financial needs with discounts for those who pre-pay their tuition by the first day of the program.
Discounted Price: $10,500.00