Advanced Esthetic Provisional - Temporary Crown Certification
This course is not a beginner's class. This is an advanced class for those who are currently working in an office focusing on the fabrication of long span provisionals for cosmetic procedures. Make you're own six or single unit provisionals and improve the importance of embrasures and esthetics. This course will focus on anterior provisionals as well as posterior.
Laboratory experience: Empress Preparations prepared by Dr. Ken Frangadakis (Cupertino, CA)
- 6 unit anterior provisional involving #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11
- Veneer #9, 3 unit bridge on #11, #12, #13 and Single unit crown #3
- Empress preparation - # 3 MODL Onlay
- HD silicone prepped models
- Vacuum formed polypropylene copings for the prepped silicone models
- Rigid urethane with no preps used for preliminary
Receive an $85 value HD silicone prepped model of you're choice -Free with enrollment.
Students are required to provide there own safety glasses and curing light, all other course supplies are provided.
8 hours of CE credit: DBC Category 1
Discounted Price: $550.00
February 17th, 2019
8:00 am - 6:00 pm